For all guest speaking enquiries click here.
Anne-Marie’s story is difficult for us to hear, but her honest, down-to-earth approach enables audiences to connect with her in order to keep this important conversation going.
- 25 June – Britmums Live, London.
Past Speaking Events:
- Harm Reduction Conference, Trieste, Italy with Associazione Interculturale Etnoblog
- Why drugs need to be regulated, with Anyone's Child, Bristol, [Speech herewith]
- International Drug Policy Reform Conference, Washington D.C. [Video herewith]
- Skidmore College, with The Forgiveness Project
- Students for Sensible Drug Policy, Ireland with Dublin City University
- Braking Bad Conference (Drug Exploitation - Where's the harm?) with Oxfordshire Youth Justice Services
- Regional Service Users Network Conference, Belfast, N. Ireland with Council for the Homeless Northern Ireland
- Sands Cmyru Conference, [Speech herewith]
- Towards Recovery Conference, Henley-on-Thames [Video herewith]
- DrugFAM’s 6th Annual Bereavement Conference, Birmingham
- London Toxicology Group
- The Rotary Club of North Oxford, [Speech herewith]
- The Ley Community, Oxford, [Speech herewith]